Monday, September 20, 2010

day one

We left Ben Lomond at around about 7:00AM and got to the airport in Armidale at 8:30AM. We didn't leave on the plane until 11:45AM to fly to Sydney. I was a bit freaked out because it didn't have turbines. When we got to Sydney we caught a bus across the airport because the couldn't get off the runway . We got a taxi to the motel and then we went into Sydney to meet Chris.We went to lunch at China Town and I had sushi and a juice bar drink that had bubbles that you could eat. Then Chris and I went to Galaxy World and we played a shooting game, an animal wrestling game and air hockey.We got some souvenirs to take with us as gifts.
          We went back to the motel and I watched How to Train Your Dragon on the TV. I give it 10 stars. It was good. We ordered tea and when they brought it, my pizza was burnt on the bottom so Mum sent it back and they cooked me a new one. I ate it all and had a banana split too.Thats all for today. We fly to Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia tomorrow and then to China.

4 comments:

  1. Safe trip Izaak! Hope you have alot of fun! Lookforward to hearing all about your trip!

    Say hi to your Mum and Dad for me and Dave! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun. This 'Chris' character sounds both handsome and awesome. Safe travels Rinky McBinkerstein!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mr & Mrs Bush and Izaak,
    Spring has sprung in Glen Innes. The Tulips are beautiful. We all like the movie, 'How to train your dragon' too.
    Where are you now? Have you climbed the Great Wall yet?
    Happy travelling from West Glen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Everyone,
    How is your trip going? Are you still in China? We are looking forward to hearing about the Great Wall.
    Take care
    Justine

    ReplyDelete