Saturday, September 11, 2010

8 Sleeps Until We Leave

Today is my 11th Birthday and in 8 days time, Mum, Dad and I will be going to Sydney before flying to China.

I got an ipod for my birthday so I can watch movies on the plane. Last time we went overseas, the movies on the plane were crappy, so I am better prepared this time.

We will be in China for one week before we go to South Korea. We get to stay in South Korea for 5 weeks. We only went for 2 weeks last time.

I am really excited about going to the Great Wall of China. And when we get to Korea I want to go to Everland.

3 comments:

  1. Very cool blog, buddy. I look forward to reading about your adventures!

    It's good practice for your writing too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday little cuz!!!
    Your brother posted this on fb... Look forward to reading about your adventures... Travel safe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mr & Mrs Bush and Izaak,
    We hope you have a really nice time. We hope you have a safe trip. We wish that we could ALL come with you.
    Please could you take lots of pictures to show us.
    love from Everyone at Glen Innes West Infants School

    ReplyDelete